We appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when using our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
Information regarding the collection of personal data
1. In the following, we will provide you with information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour, IP address.
2. Controller in terms of art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Krüger Industrieautomation GmbH
51688 Wipperfürth, Germany
Tel.: + 49 (0) 2267 6553890
Fax: + 49 (0) 2267 655389900
The data protection officer can be contacted at:
Höveler Weg 2
58553 Halver, Germany
Tel: + 49 (0) 2353 9096 31
Fax: + 49 (0) 2353 9096 49
3. Should we resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail of the respective processes described below. In so doing, we will also cite the set storage time criteria.
General information on data processing
1. In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR is the legal basis. For the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation which our company is subject to, Article 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis. In case vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require processing of person-specific data, Article 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR is the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, insofar as the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not prevail, Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is the legal basis for processing.
3. The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer exists. In addition, such storage may be carried out if it is provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of the data shall also take place when a storage period prescribed by the regulations mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of the contract.
4. Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer special offers, competitions, closing contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below. If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
1. You have the following rights against us with respect to personal data concerning you:
a. Right to information
You are entitled to request confirmation whether the relevant data are processed, as well as information about this data, and other information and copies of the data pursuant to art. 15 GDPR.
b. Right to rectification
According to art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to request the completion or correction of data concerning your person.
c. Right to deletion or right to restriction of processing
In terms of art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the immediate deletion of relevant data, or, alternatively, in terms of art. 18 GDPR, to request a limitation of data processing.
d. Right to data portability
In terms of art. 20 GDPR, you are entitled to request data relating to your person that you have provided to us and to request transfer thereof to other responsible persons.
2. You have the right to complain to a competent data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us. For us it is the representative for data protection and freedom of information in North Rhine-Westphalia (ldi): https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time in terms of art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is displayed by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we shall examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons for which we shall continue the processing.
3. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us at the following contact details regarding your objection to advertising: Krüger Industrieautomation GmbH, Hansestr. 28,
51688 Wipperfürth, Germany Tel.: + 49 (0) 2267 6553890, Fax: + 49 (0) 2267 655389900,
Deletion of data
Transfer of data to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), or if we do so in the course of the availment of third party services or in the course of disclosure or transfer of data to third persons, this only occurs if it is necessitated by our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a statutory requirement, or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we only process, or instruct to be processed, data in a third country under the specific conditions outlined in art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing occurs e.g. on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised assessment of a data protection level in conformity with the EU (e.g. by the “Privacy Shield” for the USA), or compliance with officially recognised contractual obligations ( so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
Data collection on our website (log files)
1. In the merely informative use of our website, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
a) IP address
b) Date and time of server query,
c) Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
d) Content of the request (specific page),
e) Access status / HTTP status code,
f) Quantity of data transferred in each case,
g) Website from which the request come,
i) Operating system and its interface,
j) Language and version of the browser software.
2. These data are stored in our system log files. This data is not stored together with other personal data relating to the user. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and the log files is art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR. The log files are stored in order to ensure the functionality of the website. Furthermore, the data is used to optimise the website and to ensure the safety of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
3. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In the case of data collection in order to serve the website, this is when the respective session ends. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
1. By providing us with your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we will regularly provide you with information about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. Which personal data are transmitted to the data controller when the newsletter is ordered results from the input mask used for this purpose.
2. For legal reasons, we use a so-called double-opt-in process for our newsletter registration. This means that following your registration, we will send an email to the email address provided in which we will ask you to confirm that you have requested delivery of the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be rendered inactive and automatically deleted after a month. Furthermore, we also save the IP addresses used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to substantiate your registration and, if necessary, determine whether your personal data is being misused.
3. Your email address is the only mandatory piece of information required to send you the newsletter. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and shall be used to address you personally. Following your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purposes of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. a GDPR.
4. You may revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare you are revoking your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact data specified in the legal notice.
This website uses a so-called SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of confidential contents that you send to us (e.g. orders, queries). A lock symbol in the browser window shows you that the connection is secured. Furthermore, the address bar switches from “http://” to https://. This ensures that the data cannot be read by third-parties.
Data Protection for Applications
If you send us an application via our website, we will only use this data for the purposes of handling of the application procedure. This data can also be processed electronically, if you send us the corresponding application documents by electronic means, for example by email, or via a web form on the website. If we conclude a contract of employment with you based on this application, the data transmitted shall be stored for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with the law. However, if we do not conclude a contract of employment with you, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after the rejection has been announced.
2. Cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online offering and shuts his browser are known as temporary cookies, “session cookies” or “transient cookies”. Such a cookie may contain data such as the content of a shopping cart in an online shop, or a login status. Cookies that remain saved after shutting the browser are known as “permanent” or “persistent” cookies. Particulars such as the login status can thus be saved when users revisit them after several days.
3. You can prevent our website from setting cookies at any time by means of making the appropriate adjustments in your internet browser settings and thus, permanently deactivating the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via the internet browser itself or other software programmes. This can also be done automatically. This is possible with all current internet browsers. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Using our contact form and queries on used robots in addition to accessories
There are contact forms on our website which can be used to establish contact in electronic form. If a user uses this option, the data entered into the input fields on the form is sent to us and stored. The contact form data includes: First name, surname, company, telephone and email. If you are interested in used robots and/or accessories, the following data will be sent to us: Title, first name, surname, company, street/no., post code/town, country, telephone, email. The following data will be stored at the time the message is sent: User’s IP address, date and time of the registration.
- We have integrated the reCAPTCHA service on our website. The reCAPTCHA provider is Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. It has to do with a service that protects our website from spam and misuse. reCAPTCHA is to prevent automated software (so-called bots) from carrying out illicit activities on the website. To this end, it examines whether the inputs (e.g. online forms) were actually made by a human. The following data are gathered and processed for this purpose:
- Referrer (address of the page that the Captcha was used on),
- IP address of the user, Google account (this will be recognised and assigned provided the user is registered with Google).
- The input behaviour of the user (e.g. answering the reCAPTCHA question, input rate in the form fields, the user’s selection sequence of the input fields) is used to improve the pattern recognition at Google. Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language setting
- Mouse or touch events within the page
- Screenshot of the browser window
The legal basis of this processing is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
1. Furthermore, Google reads the cookies of other Google services such as Gmail, Search and Analytics. All above-mentioned data will be sent to Google in encrypted form. Google's subsequent evaluation decides on the form in which the Captcha is displayed on the page - in the form of a checkbox or text input. Personal data is not read or stored from the input fields of the respective form.
3. If you would like to object to interest-related advertising being carried out by Google Marketing Services, you can use the settings and opt-out options provided by Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
1. This website uses the Matomo web-analytics service in order to analyse the use of our website and enable regular improvements. The statistics obtained in this way enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
2. In order to carry out this analysis, cookies (for details, please see the explanation provided above) are stored on your computer. We store the information collected in this way exclusively on our server. You can discontinue the analysis by deleting any existing cookies and preventing other cookies from being stored. If you prevent cookies from being stored, you may not be able to use all features of this website in its entirety. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by using the setting provided for this purpose in your browser. You can prevent the use of Matomo, by unclicking the following checkmark and activating the opt-out plug-in: Insert opt-out IFrame
3. This website uses Matomo with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. Through the use of this tool, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thus making it impossible to associate them directly with a specific person. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser is not combined with any other data collected by us.
4. Information on third-party provider’s data protection can be found at https://matomo.org/privacy/.
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographical information.
When you access the sub-pages that contain the Google Maps map, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with other Google data. Nevertheless, it would be technically possible for Google to use the user data obtained through the use of Google Maps to identify users, to create personality profiles of users or to process and use them for external purposes, over which we have no control and cannot have any influence.